sábado, 8 de outubro de 2011

musicando...


Glimpse of Immortality


where was I, that couldn't see things

without going there...flowers and old trees

the love inside the forest of us

the life inside the forest of us


hair full of flowers falling from above

through the eyes of childhood

through the pacts of care and affection


who am I that have to live today

after living such things inside and yesterday

that opened my mind, my time

that opened my heart, my time


hair full of flowers falling from above

trough the eyes of childhood

through the promises of love, of love


a glimpse of immortality in twilight

questions starting to be gently solved

because a dream my days can gently go


new inner places

like those leaves in the wind

waiting so long

to truly find us here


hearts are meeting again

and again

and again

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário